Working with the Wharton Asia Exchange is an excellent means of extending your company’s outreach in Wharton and the greater Penn community. With your corporate sponsorship, WAX will be committed to promoting your company and helping it increase student awareness and involvement in the Wharton community and Penn as a whole.
A sponsor enjoys many benefits and resources to connect with the Penn community:
- Connections to students through participation in WAX’s Annual Stock Pitch & Asia Spotlight Week
- Increased presence with the Asia Business Journal, a journal circulated to Wharton Clubs, WAX corporate contacts, and the greater Penn community
- Benefits from logo visibility published on WAX’s website, event e-mails, and paper media around campus
- Marketing and logistics support for firm events on campus
With a broad student base, access to the university’s most distinguished members and other organizations at Wharton, you can promote your organization to the full audience
There are degrees of sponsorship available to cater to the needs of your organization. Your satisfaction is one of the highest concerns of our organization and we offer you flexibility to meet your expectations.
- Reach our Members with our Customized Resume Book
- Post Opportunities on the WAX Newsletter and Listserv
- Host a Career Trek at your Office
- Send an Industry Representative to our Panels
- Send a Keynote Speaker at a Company Event
- Have an Information Session Focused on your Firm
- Naming Rights, Case Creation, and Judging of Case Competition
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to reach an interested readership!
If you are interested in partnering with WAX or learning more about our sponsorship packages, please contact Diana Lu at firstname.lastname@example.org